This is probably one of the questions frequently asked by our customers when it comes to our MMX Amino Shred, which is a combination of BCAA and non-stimulant fat burner. While caffeinated or stimulant fat burners are the more common product available in the market, non-stimulant products may bring a better long-term result.
While caffeine is a powerful fat-melting nutrient, it can lead to unwanted side effects at high doses including elevated heart rate, higher blood pressure, insomnia, and anxiety.
But before you jump to the conclusion that you should switch to a non-stimulant fat burner immediately, probably you first understand the difference between both stimulant and non-stimulant fat burner before deciding.
What Are The Differences Between Stimulant and Non-Stimulant Fat Burner Supplements?
First, we would like to acknowledge that losing fat without any supplement is actually possible. However, the process is grueling and tormenting with major diet changes and exercises.
In the world where we live through hectic lifestyles, a fat burner may just help to ease up the process while you juggle between your career, family and some ‘me’ time. Adding on a hangry lifestyle to the already packed schedule surely doesn’t seem possible.
So, which should you choose? Stimulant or non-stimulant?
Stimulant Fat Burner:
– Uses natural ingredients to raise levels of nervous system activity in your body.
– Known as ‘stims’, they harness the power of naturally-occurring chemicals in your body such as norepinephrine and dopamine to trigger fast fat burning and raise metabolic rate
– It boosts your pulse, increases oxygen usage, and provides energy to workout harder, longer.
– It also suppresses appetite during dieting
– However, everyone has a different tolerance to caffeine. some people can ingest higher levels and use it to focus on great workouts. Others are left jittery and their focus disappears.
– Many people don’t like huge caffeine doses in their diet
Non-Stimulant Fat Burner:
– ‘Stim-free’ supplements do not contain caffeine
– Doesn’t hijack your epinephrine levels, which lead to increased heart rate and so on.
– Instead, it focuses on reducing your appetite and prevent fat storage in the body
– Doesn’t provide a powerful metabolic boost
– Suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding ladies; those who suffer from attention, behavioral or cognitive disorders; high blood pressure patients; or medication that is affected by caffeine.
The Bottom Line
Both stim and non-stim fat burners can work for you. While nothing replaces the need for dedication and a good diet/exercise plan, fat burner supplements do make a difference.
We would suggest trying a lower-caffeine fat burner than avoiding them altogether. That way, you will get the additional punch of energy from caffeine, while still shredding the excess kilos.
Article reference: https://heyspotmegirl.com/supplements/fat-burners/non-stimulant-fat-burners/